Saturday, April 23, 2011

Back in 山元

So I am back in Yamamoto now. There have been a few aftershocks everyday, but none that bad (only a 5 on the richter scale!). I have also been working at the city hall, moving things around between schools and the big city gym that is now a warehouse. I also volunteered all day, and probably will again tomorrow. Today was handing out clothes, but tomorrow will be shoveling.
Anyway, update on the Yamamoto Fund. There will be an article run on the Conn College website, and also articles run in the Express-Times and the Morning Call (from my local area in the Lehigh Valley in PA). I had an interview last week with some middle schoolers at Moravian Academy (my Alma Mater), so I hope the word will be spread further about the Yamamoto Fund. Things seem to be going great! I have heard that there are a lot of people who have collected, so once they deposit the money I will update my thermometer bar on the right side.
Also, there are more pictures that I took this past week I have been back.

No comments:

Post a Comment