Monday, April 11, 2011

Yamamoto Blog Start!

Today I have figured out mostly how to use blogspot, and have uploaded the major information to this site. If you want to help me fundraise, please let me know! Or if you want to donate please send it to the information under the "donation information" tab. Also, please feel free to ask me any questions at androman85@gmail.com

I visited Osaka and Kyoto last week and asked my former study abroad office, the AKP Program, and my former internship office, Education News, for help fundraising. Both were extremely receptive! My internship advisor uploaded a video to his website, and offered to help fundraise at Osaka schools. AKP was also extremely helpful, they agreed to take up a collection at Doshisha University and also ask host families in the program for support.

No comments:

Post a Comment